Valley Wide Air Duct Cleaning Services | Phoenix, Arizona
What is more important than your families health? Studies show your homes indoor air can be many times more polluted than the outdoor air. Improve your homes air quality
by having your air ducts cleaned at least once every 5-10 years. These are the benefits of air duct cleaning:
- Removes dust, dander and other allergens from your air duct system
- Problems with your duct work can be discovered during the appointment
- The ducts will be cleaned, deodorized & sanitized
- The units indoor coil may be cleaned as well
- Your air conditioner will be more efficient
- Your air conditioner will last longer
- 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
I don’t like dirt. Cleanliness is high on my agenda, but I don’t have a phobia of dirt. I’m just not keen on it.
When Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
There are lots of reasons to clean your homes air ducts. The EPA has set-up a website detailing the benefits, research results, and the reasons why duct cleaning
may be necessary. Here is a list of items that may indicate you should have your ducts cleaned:
- If it has been more than 5 years since the system has been cleaned
- If you have had any remodelling work done in the home
- If a disaster such as a fire or flood has effected the home
- If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma
- If you have rodents or insects in the home
- If you notice a lot of dust settling on your homes furniture
You should also consider having your dryers vent pipe cleaned as well. Clogged or dirty dryer vents are directly responsible for over 14,000 home fires each year. Call
Valley Heating, Cooling & Appliances today and schedule your appointment, or use the scheduling applet and save 10%.