Local Expert GE Washer Repair Service
Same day or next service with a qualified GE Washer repair technician. Call or click today and save $25!
The Original Family Owned Appliance Company
Over 300,000 Satisfied Customers
100% Licensed, Bonded & Insured
We Service the Entire Valley
Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Highest A Rating on Angie's List
- Excellent Registrar of Contractors Record
- Fastest Response Times in Arizona
- Trust Certified & Endorsed by ToFixIt!
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Family Owned & Operated
- We've Served Arizona Since 1976
- Our Technicians are 100% Certified by the N.A.T.E Organization
- We are and have always been Family Owned & Operated
- Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
More 5 Star Reviews than any GE Washer Repair Company in the Valley
Whether it be a problem with your air conditioner or heater, a home appliance, your homes duct system, or even your over all homes efficiency. We promise to solve your problem quickly at a reasonable price. Valley heating, cooling and appliances has serviced the phoenix metro area since 1976, and has earned the honor of being the go to company for over 300,000 phoenix residents. Schedule your appointment today and never search for another HVAC or appliance service company again.
Experienced GE Washer Repair Technicians Standing By.
1 Year Parts & Labor on GE Washer Repairs.
Same Day Service and Most Parts are Stocked on the Technicians Truck.
First Time Customer?
- Your technician will be an expert who is experienced in working on your specific GE Washing Machine.
- Our diagnostic fee is only $69 and will be fully waived when you authorize the repairs.
- We use national flat rate pricing on all of our repairs. This means that you will know up front how much the repair is going to cost!
See what some of our GE Washer Repair customers have to say:
The GE washer that we purchased less than 2 years ago stopped working. The washer wouldn't turn on when I pushed the start button. Nick showed up on time and already knew what the problem was. He replaced the plastic parts that make up the button and just charged me for labor and the wholesale cost of the part. I would be happy to (and probably will) use Valley again.
The front rubber seal on my GE washer started leaking and also smelled horrible. The repair was not cheap, but that was not the service technician's fault as the OEM part was expensive. It was well worth it and we have their number in our rolodex.
I called when the washing machine stopped spinning. Gabbie in the office scheduled my appointment and was a delight to work with, she sent out Bernie and he explained that in his opinion it wasn't worth it to repair the washer. He made a couple phone calls for me and found me a good deal on a new washer and it was delivered the next day.
We Offer GE Washer Repair and Service Valley Wide
We offer high quality air conditioning and appliance service, same day in most cases, everywhere in the Phoenix Metro Area. These areas include:
- Apache Junction
- Litchfield Park
- Queen Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City Grand
- Paradise Valley
- El Mirage
- San Tan Valley
- Sun City West
- Luke Air Force Base
- Fountain Hills
- Gold Canyon
- Good Year
Same Day Service Available
(Awesome Service Guaranteed)